Our Silverstar tipping trailer has a unique, self-supporting trailer floor and collapsible aluminium sides, ensuring low weight and increased payload capacity in combination with high level stability and durability.
The low build height not only optimises the centre of gravity, but gives you a comfortable working height. And there are numerous optional extras – such as internal reinforcements, both on the drop sides and tailgate to extend the lifespan when carrying mixed materials – ensuring you can adapt your Silverstar to handle the challenges you face.
We also build the Silverstar tipping trailer as a trailer vehicle on our own chassis – perfect if you want a complete rig with good load capacity and stability.
- TRUCK CHASSIS
- SIDE HEIGHT: 600-1200 MM
- LENGTHS: 4400-6200 MM IN 100 MM STEPS
- FLOOR: 4–6 MM HB500
- FRONTWALL EXTENSION: 4 MM DM650
- FLAP SYSTEM: K30 ALUMINIUM
- BUILD HEIGHT: FROM 323 MM
- TRAILER VEHICLES
- CENTRAL AXLE TRAILER
- 3 AXLES
- LENGTHS: 5200-5400 MM
Low build height means low centre of gravity and better working height.
Unique, self-supporting trailer floor, coupled with collapsible aluminium flaps means good load capacity, and high-level stability and durability.
Maximised internal width.
- PNEUMATIC REAR FLAP, 200–400 MM
- TOP-HINGED TAILGATE
- UNDER-MOUNTED TIPPING CYLINDER
- MESH PIPE FRONTWALL EXTENSION
- SAND-BLASTED, BASE COATED, AND PAINTED
- LOAD ANCHORING
- CROWBAR AND SHOVEL HOLDER
- HYDRAULIC REAR FLAP, 200–400 MM
- SWING-OUT TAILGATE
- FRONT-MOUNTED TIPPING CYLINDER
- QUICK LOWERING
- TIPPING STABILISER
- SIDE EXTENSIONS
- CRANE SOCKETS
- PULL-OUT LADDER
- STAKE POCKETS