THE NEXT GENERATION OF GOLDSTAR IS HERE
Goldstar is our flagship and the result of constant innovation based on many years of experience. The combination of smart design and high strength steel create a durable and low weight dumper basket, while the stripped-back design makes it easy to keep clean.
Goldstar has a reputation for uncompromising quality – thousands of satisfied customers have used it to transport mountains of rock over the years. Goldstar Generation 3 has been developed to make your day-to-day operations easier than ever. It is more flexible than ever, and we reduced the weight by up to 150kg depending on the precise design. And by increasing the payload, you can transport bigger loads per run and maximise profitability.
- TRUCK CHASSIS
- SIDE HEIGHT 950-1400 mm
- LENGHT 4200-7200 mm
- FLOOR 5-12 mm HB500/HB450
- SIDE 5-8 mm HB450
- TRAILER VEHICLE
- CENTRAL AXLE TRAILER OR TRAILER
- LENGHTS 4500-7200 mm
- 2, 3 OR 4 AXLES
Timeless design with smooth sides – easier to keep clean.
Unique floor design, for a stronger, lighter product.
Smart design with low weight and high durability.
- PNEUMATIC AUTOMATIC FLAPS, 200–400 MM
- TOP-HANGING OR FRONT-HANGING TAILGATE
- UNDER-MOUNTED TIPPING CYLINDER
- CABIN PROTECTION
- SAND-BLASTED AND PAINT PROTECTION FILM
- CROWBAR AND SHOVEL HOLDER
- STEPS ON RIGHT-HAND SIDE AND FOOTBOARD ON INSIDE
- HYDRAULIC REAR FLAPS, 200–400 MM
- SWING-OUT TAILGATE
- HIGH-LIFTING TAILGATE
- FRONT-MOUNTED TIPPING CYLINDER
- FAST LOWERING
- TIPPING STABILISER
- SIDE EXTENSIONS
- CRANE SOCKETS
- SIDOMATIC SIDE TIPPING WITH HYDRAULIC SIDE FLAP
- RETOMATIC SIDE TIPPING WITH HYDRAULIC DROP SIDES
- DOUBLE PLATE STEEL SIDES
ALWAYS THE SAME
Hardness is measured in the Brinell scale, a Swedish invention used for determining the hardness of different materials. To determine the hardness of steel, a small ball made of hardened steel is forced with a pressure of 3,000 kg into the steel to be tested. The measurements of the imprint that is formed provides numerical results, which are expressed by the Brinell Hardness number – HB. Different numbers in combination with HB (for example HB500) represent the hardness and quality of the steel. This means that steel with the same HB-number always have the same hardness, regardless of manufacturer.
We assure you that we always choose the right steel for our products so that we can achieve the highest quality and maximum service life – and that a steel with the HB-number 500 is always equally tough, regardless of brand.
Our hook loader is designed to be robust, stable, and reliable in all conditions. The result is a powerful hook loader with a long service life and stable mechanics that is easy to maintain, load after load, year after year, making it a reliable partner in combination with our Goldstar for hook loaders.
HL HOOK LOADER
- SIZES14, 16, 18 OR 20 TONNES
- BUILD HEIGHT 230-260 MM
- LENGHT 4930-6180
HLF HOOK LOADER
- SIZES16, 20 OR 24 TONNES
- BUILD HEIGHT 190 MM
- LENGHT 5180-6180
- TIPPING BEARINGS WITH SUBSTANTIAL WIDTH FOR:
- HIGH STABILITY
- RELIABILITY WITH HYDRAULIC LIMIT SWITCHES
- THE MARKET’S LOWEST BUILD HEIGHT
Our hook loader tipping trailer is designed to give you unbeatable stability and smoothness. The three axles, with 445/45 tyres, ensure better carrying capacity, while the low-build chassis ensures more stable roadholding and tipping, and easier shunting. Double, under-mounted tipping cylinders help improve stability during tipping. The sliding draw bar has three settings designed for 28 and 32 tonne vehicles, and makes shunting easier. Radio-controlled position lights, locking draw bar, and simultaneous first and third axle lifting.
HOOK LOADER TIPPING TRAILER
- CHASSIS SÖRLING 3SSLVX –CHASSIS HEIGHT
CA 1100 MM
- CHASSIS COLOUR OTHER THAN GREY, SOLID RAL
- CONTACT YOUR RETAILER FOR ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- TRAKO K2015 SLIDING DRAW BAR, HYDRAULIC CONTROL
- ADJUSTABLE SUPPORT LEG
- TWO UNDER-MOUNTED CYLINDERS WITH SUBFRAME-FITTED LIMIT SWITCHES
- CONVEYOR BELTS AND DOUBLE CONTAINER LOCKS
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CONTAINER PINS
- DUOMATIC LINK FOR HOOK LOADER TRAILER REAR FLAP.
- AXLES: 9 TONNE SAF 19.5’’
- AIR SUSPENSION WITH SIMULTANEOUS FRONT AND REAR AXLE LIFTING
- 6 X 445/45 CONTINENTAL HT3 TYRES ON STEEL RIMS
- COMPRESSED AIR DISC BRAKES WITH PARKING BRAKE
- BRAKE CONNECTION VIA DUOMATIC LINK
- ROUND, PLASTIC FENDERS WITH FEDER BRACKETS FOR CHASSIS FRAME FITTING
- ALUMINIUM SIDE PROTECTION
- STEEL REAR UNDERRUN PROTECTION
- 1000X500X500 MM STAINLESS STEEL TOOLBOX MOUNTED ON LEFT SIDE
- ALUMINIUM LIGHT BAR WITH THREE ROUND LED REAR LIGHTS PER SIDE
- TWO LED REAR LIGHTS
- TWO REAR STROBE SAFETY LIGHTS
- RADIO-CONTROLLED POSITION LIGHT
- CHASSIS-GREY COLOUR PAINT COATING
Our automatic cassettes come in several different designs and can be equipped with many different optional extras to ensure you get a model that is customised precisely in line with your requirements.
Our in-depth know-how and substantial expertise when it comes to bodywork and trailers for heavy goods vehicles make us a partner you can trust to deliver long-term quality and innovation when you want to increase your route efficiency with an automatic cassette.
- EXTERNAL LENGTH: 6000-6300 MM
- WIDTH 2550 MM
- VOLUME 12-20 M3
- FLOOR 6-10 MM HB450
- SIDE 4-8 MM HB450
- SUBFRAME IN LINE WITH VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS
- FRONT-MOUNTED TIPPING CYLINDER
- 100 LITRE HYDRAULIC TANK
- BOX-MOUNTED MAGNETIC VALVES
- BLACK PLASTIC ANTI-SPRAY SPLASH GUARDS
- VBG COUPLING EQUIPMENT WITH PNEUMATIC OPENING
- 4 X LED REAR/WORKING LIGHTS
- SOLID COLOUR PAINT COATING
- HYDRAULIC HIGH OPENING TAILGATE
- SPREADER CHAINS
- MESH CAB PROTECTION (REMOVABLE), 500 MM HEIGHT
- FLAP STEP, SHOVEL AND CROWBAR HOLDER
- 3 OR 4 AXLE MODEL
- LENGHT 6000-6300 MM
- HEIGHT CA 1400 MM
- FLOOR 6 MM HB450
- SIDE 4 MM HB450
- AXLE LIFT
- FLOOR 8 MM, 10 MM
- SIDE 6 MM, 8 MM
- ALUMINUM RIMS
- METALLIC PAINT
- QUICK LOCK
- CHASSIS: SÖRLING WELDED I-BEAM DESIGN
- TRAKO OR VBG DRAW BAR, PNEUMATIC DRAW BAR LIFT, RADIO-CONTROLLED CABLE PULLER (FOR CABLES AND HOSES), PNEUMATIC EJECTOR FOR DUOMATIC AND VBG
- AXLES: SAF WITH DISC BRAKES
- TYRES: SINGLE MOUNTED WITH STEEL RIMS
- SUSPENSION: AIR SUSPENSION WITH LOAD WEIGHT DISPLAY VIA EBS. FRONT AND REAR LIFT/LOWER VALVE
- SCREENS: PLASTIC SPRAY SCREENS AND ANTI-SPRAY SPLASH GUARDS
- BRAKING SYSTEM: WABCO, EBS, SPRING BRAKE ACTUATORS IN THE BOGIE
- LIGHTING: AS PER TSFS, REAR LIGHTS FITTED TO LIGHT BAR. 2 + 2 STROBE SAFETY LIGHTS, BATTERY-POWERED
- CASSETTE EQUIPMENT: BEVEL GEAR MODEL
- PAINT: SAND-BLASTED AND PAINT IN STANDARD RAL COLOUR
- ALUMINIUM SIDE AND READ UNDERRUN PROTECTION
- ALUMINIUM CATWALK
Goldstar is our flagship product and the result of constant innovation based on many years of experience. This development has now resulted in Generation 3 Goldstar – lighter, stronger, and more flexible.
Multistar is a truly flexible workhorse that comes in a wide range of versions. The wealth of optional extras and combinations means we can create the perfect solution for your needs.
Our Opal is designed to carry a lot of weight – but to weigh very little. The flexible structure, without reinforcing sections, offers considerable weight saving.